Children’s Listening Systems
30 day Money Back Guarantee
Ongoing support from a qualified Audiologist
Easy set up and telephone support
Roger Systems for Active Participation in the Modern Classroom
A modern classroom is made up of many elements which create a dynamic learning environment. From peer-to-peer work and classroom activities which include various forms of multimedia, it’s a place designed for both students and teachers to participate, engage, discuss and truly interact.
The Roger listening systems are designed to support those with any difficulty listening or concentrating. This may include, but is not limited to, conditions such as:
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Spatial Processing Disorder (SPD)The Roger listening systems are easy-to-use devices that sends the teacher’s/talker’s voice directly into the child/adults ears. This approach cuts out distracting noise, like nearby conversations, movements of books and chair, allowing your child/you to hear and act upon more of the speaker’s instructions. Therefore hearing as if being spoken to on a 1:1 basis.
Testing has found that children who wore Roger Focus improved their speech understanding by an average of 53% compared to children who didn’t wear the technology.